Check These 3 Sites Guys! More Yummy Hunks to Feast...

Click this Image to find out:

Click the Image to Locate
The Owner of this Site is Still Looking for a new Boyfriend. 'Ung super discreet, may abs, hunky, sexy, and yummy! No to Femme please! If you think you are qualify, kindly email your YM, contacts, and pictures here in this email:

hotblogs2010@gmail.com

Good luck guys! I am waiting for you bro! May the best man wins!

Sunday, September 12, 2010

Cosmo Bash 2010 - Matteo Guidiceili!






The recently concluded Cosmopolitan Bachelor Bash wa really wet and wild! It was full of the gorgeous hot hunks! Uhhh...!!! I will share with you some of the photos of these gorgeous hunks! Let's start with the "Agua Bendita" leading man, Matteo Guidiceili! 

Pagkasarap-sarap ni Matteo dito! Uhhh...he was really tempting and seductive! His body was really wet and wild! I couldn't imagine a young hunk like Matteo can have a great body like this! Oozing...!
While Matteo is getting wet during this fashion show, I started also to get hot! Ohhh Matteo, ohhh matteo... basang-basa na ako s'yo!

Matteo is really one hot hunk today! Yeah, I admit it...he was my crush! Awww.... And you know that Matteo is my dream boyfriend?! Yeah, I imagine myself having Matteo as my boyfriend! Yummy na gwapo pa! San ka pa...!

What more, Matteo really got a sexy body! Ang laki ng katawan, ang sarap pa...! Grabe mga Italyano talaga..! How big kaya 'ung sa baba...?! Haha...! Ohhhh Matteo, Ohhh Matteo....Uhhhh!!!1 Ang sarap-sarap...ang sarap...pagkasarap-sarap mo...!!! C",) 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Disclaimer

All images that appear on the site are copyright of their respective owners.

Uhh! (Ultimate Hot Hunks) claims no credit for them unless otherwise noted. If you own the rights to any of the images and do not wish them to appear on the site, please contact us and they will be promptly removed. Thank you.